Thursday, November 28, 2013

Truly Thankful





This year, I have so many reasons to be grateful. I’m thankful for family, friends, health, and work. My wonderful loves of writing and theater continue to bring joy into my life. Six of my short stories have appeared online and two more have been accepted for publications. At St. Paul’s, we are in the final rehearsals for “A Sherlock Holmes Christmas.” I am fortunate and blessed by the abundance I have received. I’m also delighted during this time to remember my Aunt Emogene’s birthday. This picture comes from September when we spent time together just days before my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I think It is a beautiful moment in your life when I was passed my university exams so it was my life memorable moment In which how to write a report service was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete